In response to the raising of the alert levels by Government on Monday 23 March to prevent the spread of COVID-19 our show homes are closed until further notice. If you want to find out more, please do not hesitate to give our sales manager Geoff Polglase a call on 027 487 4663.
Planning on buying a new home?
We have beautifully finished homes at Kerepeti in Hobsonville Point to get a taste of your new lifestyle.
These European-style homes are packed with great design features and a modern New Zealand aesthetic that you will love.
The two Kerepeti neighbourhoods – Uku and Kerewhenua - are located right in the heart of Hobsonville Point, a short stroll from the Te Onekiritea Coastal Walkway around the Waitematā Harbour, the Catalina Bay Farmers’ Market, cafes, restaurants and stores.
Apartment living, Giant outdoor space: 3 bed, 2.5 bath
This brand-new home in the Uku Apartment building offers security and peace of mind, along with easy care, open-plan living. This European-style home offers the best in apartment living.
- Three double bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Pet-friendly - bring your cat or dog
- Secure basement parking
- Prices start from $799,000
Modern apartment living: 3 bed, 2.5 bath
This modern three bedroom, two bathroom home has surprising space, storage and light. Perfect to meet all your needs, whether you want to owner occupy, or even use as a long-term investment this apartment is perfect for you
- Move-in ready!
- Three bedroom, two bathrooms, 1 balcony
- Prices start from $849,000
Affordable two-bed apartment with a stunning view: 2 bed, 2 bath
You’ll quickly fall in love with the north-east aspect and expansive view from this brand-new apartment in the Uku building.
The impressive stud height and huge north frontage reveals a wide panorama of suburban Hobsonville Point, and allows plenty of sunlight into the master bedroom and open plan living area.
- Two double bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Enjoying lovely views with a balcony, with the best views in the north-east
- One secure basement parking line
- Prices start from $730,000
Spacious Lifestyle Apartment: 2 bed, 2 bath
Apartment 205 is a two-bedroom and two-bathroom home accessible by the internal building lift to the third floor. The living and kitchen areas boast of an open plan living arrangement that leads to a private outdoor balcony, which has a beautiful view of the Waitemata Harbour. This is the perfect home for professional couples, downsizers or individuals wanting that envied Hobsonville Point lifestyle.
- Harbour and waterfront views.
- Secure safe and low maintenance.
- One secure basement parking line
- Prices start from $729,000
To find out more about living within Kerepeti, contact our Sales Manager:
Geoff Polglase on 0800 299 099 or click on the button below to send him an email.
Brand New Quality Family Home: 4 bed, 2.5 bath
This home offers a well-designed floor plan of 190m2, ideal and practical for family living. Downstairs comprises of a large open plan living/dining area and a nice kitchen that is modern, functional and fitted out to inspire the most serious family chef.
- First level two generous sized bedrooms and one bathroom
- Second level, ensuite and master bedroom for parents retreat.
- Great indoor/outdoor flow from the lounge, family and dining areas onto a patio
- A garden area for kids to play and/or pets to roam and for entertaining family and friends
- Prices from $1,049,000
Address: 10 Peihana Road, Hobsonville Point
Executive Family Living: 4 bed, 2.5 bath
Instantly appealing, this spacious, executive family home at Hobsonville Point has been designed with practical family living and entertaining in mind. There is plenty of room for everyone with four bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master ensuite, and two additional living areas on the upper level.
- Top floor: lounge, ensuite and master bedroom
- First floor: Three bedrooms surround the family lounge
- Ground floor: landscaped garden, functional and modern kitchen, dining and living- keep this one tidy for the guests.
- Guest WC downstairs finished with an internal access garage
- Prices from $1,099,000
Address: 61 Mapou road, Hobsonville Point