Planning on buying a new home?
Come visit our beautifully finished show homes at Kerepeti in Hobsonville Point to get a taste of your new lifestyle.
These European-style homes are packed with great design features and a modern New Zealand aesthetic that you will love.
The two Kerepeti neighbourhoods – Uku and Kerewhenua - are located right in the heart of Hobsonville Point, a short stroll from the Te Onekiritea Coastal Walkway around the Waitematā Harbour, the Catalina Bay Farmers’ Market, cafes, restaurants and stores.
Our show homes are open every weekend with one of the Kerepeti team available to guide you around between 11am and 2.30pm. These stunning homes can also be viewed by appointment on weekdays - call Geoff Polgase on 0800 299 099 or 027 487 4663.
Stylish and Affordable Family Home: 3 bed, 2 bath
Ready to fall in love? Be quick to secure this gorgeous, stylish and affordable family home near the primary and high school, cafes and Hobsonville centre. This home offers space and outdoor flow on two levels with three double bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs, with sliding doors opening onto a private deck area - perfect for entertaining.
- 131m², three-bedroom terrace home
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living
- A nice backyard to enjoy the sun with a large 20m² deck
- A single car garage with internal access
Superb Family Home with 3 Living Areas: 4 bed, 2.5 bath
Immaculately presented and exuding contemporary flair, this four-bedroom home showcases comfort and style that will appeal to those who desire quality living in a fast-growing yet relaxed community setting. The interior design concept is modern and sleek, with neutral tones providing a desirable family living atmosphere.
- Ensuite and master bedroom for parents retreat
- Three bedrooms surround the family lounge
- Great flat usable back yard for trampolines and gardens
- Prices start from $1,099,000
Address: 22 Peihana road, Hobsonville Point
Brand New Quality Family Home: 3 bed, 2.5 bath
This home offers a well-designed floor plan of 163m2, ideal and practical for family living. Downstairs comprises of a large open plan living/dining area and a nice kitchen that is modern, functional and fitted out to inspire the most serious family chef.
- First level two generous sized bedrooms and one bathroom
- Second level, ensuite and master bedroom for parents retreat.
- Great indoor/outdoor flow from the lounge, family and dining areas onto a patio
- A landscaped garden area that’s fully fenced for kids to play and/or pets to roam and for entertaining family and friends
- Prices from $975,000
Executive Family Living: 4 bed, 2.5 bath
Instantly appealing, this spacious, executive family home at Hobsonville Point has been designed with practical family living and entertaining in mind. There is plenty of room for everyone with four bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master ensuite, and two additional living areas on the upper level.
- Top floor: lounge, ensuite and master bedroom
- First floor: Three bedrooms surround the family lounge
- Ground floor: landscaped garden, functional and modern kitchen, dining and living- keep this one tidy for the guests.
- Guest WC downstairs finished with an internal access garage
- Prices from $1,120,000
Address: 59 Mapou road, Hobsonville Point
To find out more about living within Kerepeti, contact our Sales Manager:
Geoff Polglase on 0800 299 099 or click on the button below to send him an email.
Apartment living, Giant outdoor space: 3 bed, 2.5 bath
This brand-new home in the Uku Apartment building offers security and peace of mind, along with easy care, open-plan living. Featuring a huge ground-level deck, this European-style home offers the best in apartment living.
- Three double bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Pet-friendly - bring your cat or dog
- Secure basement parking
- Prices start from $710,000
Dual patio, Ground-level apartment: 3 bed, 2.5 bath
With patios to the front and rear of this apartment, you can chase the sun, shelter from the wind or entertain separately. There aren’t many apartments offering this versatility. This modern three bedroom, two bathroom home has surprising space, storage and light.
- Almost move-in ready!
- Two patios maximising outdoor space
- Prices start from $915,000
Affordable two-bed apartment with a stunning view: 2 bed, 2 bath
You’ll quickly fall in love with the north-east aspect and expansive view from this brand-new apartment in the Uku building.
The impressive stud height and huge north frontage reveals a wide panorama of suburban Hobsonville Point, and allows plenty of sunlight into the master bedroom and open plan living area.
- Two double bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Enjoying lovely views with a balcony, with the best views in the north-east
- One secure basement parking line
- Prices start from $730,000
Spacious Lifestyle Apartment: 2 bed, 2 bath
Apartment 301 is a two-bedroom and two-bathroom home accessible by the internal building lift to the third floor. The living and kitchen areas boast of an open plan living arrangement that leads to a private outdoor balcony, which has a beautiful view of the Waitemata Harbour. This is the perfect home for professional couples, downsizers or individuals wanting that envied Hobsonville Point lifestyle.
- Harbour and waterfront views.
- Secure safe and low maintenance.
- One secure basement parking line
- Prices start from $749,000