Beautifully connected in Hobsonville Point
Getting to Kerepeti couldn’t be easier:
- 20minutes off-peak from Auckland’s CBD via the North-Western motorway (State Highway 16). Sitting halfway between Westgate and Albany, Hobsonville Point is perfectly positioned for shopping and the lure of the East and West Coast Beaches.
- 25 minutes ferry service running directly from downtown Auckland to Hobsonville Point, you can skip any traffic woes and enjoy a picturesque cruise right to Catalina Bay.
- Auckland Transport also runs frequent bus services between the Central Business District, Westgate Shopping Mall and Albany.
Getting there: OPEN IN MAP
Minutes from malls and supermarket :
- Walk to local Hobsonville Point retail shops, including adjacent Catalina Bay cafes, retail and farmer’s market
- 10-minutes drive to Westgate Town Centre
- 10-minutes drive to the brand new NorthWest mall.
Connected to life :
- 15 minutes to Takapuna
- 15 minutes to North Shore beaches
- 30 minutes to Muriwai beach